Prepare CAE, First, TOEFL on Skype
In order to apply for a job or study at a University abroad, you'll often have to attest to your level of English by obtaining a certificate from a major ESL institution. Some of the most broadly-acknowledged ESL (English as a Second Language) certificates are the following:
- Cambridge First Certificate in English (FCE), high-intermediate level.
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), advanced level.
- TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT), all levels and skills.
- TOEFL Paper-based Test (PBT), to access University.
- IELTS, to access University.
- Public examinations.
These tests assess the candidate's proficiency level of the main four communication skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing. During our lessons we'll work on these four skills, with a special focus on vocabulary, writing and grammar, by doing sample tests and other related activities. No additional materials are needed.
In order to find out whether our method suits you, we have established a one-hour trial lesson, completely free of charge for all new students. Contact us to get yours:
Link: Advantages of learning english on Skype
Link: English conversation classes on Skype
Link: Learn Business English on Skype
Link: Prepare CAE, First, TOEFL on Skype